Innovative Storage Solutions Designed to Optimize Your Warehouse Efficiency
For 25 years we have focused exclusively on solving material handling challenges for customers dealing with long and heavy loads. With a talented sales engineering team with over 100 years of experience in long load applications, we can provide assistance with everything from custom designed mobile equipment to full warehouse layout and integration. Design Storage offers the expert advice and support needed to make sure all our clients’ projects meet expectations.
The Benchmark in Sideloader Storage and Retrieval Systems
- Load Capacities to 60 Tons
- Lift Heights up to 480″
- Configurable lift attachments for nearly any load
- Minimum aisle width of 56″
- Optional operator’s cabin configurations
Every Hubtex unit is backed by one of the strongest Technical Support Teams in North America –
Design Storage & Handling Inc.
With floor space at premium, Hubtex sideloaders provide excellent returns on investment with their multidirectional maneuverability and compact design. Most importantly, Hubtex reliability means less downtime, less interruption of your mission critical requirements.
- In Lengthwise Drive the HUBTEX sideloader can quickly transport long material through narrow doors and aisles.
- In Crosswise Drive the HUBTEX sideloader can be used as a conventional frontloader for block stacking.
- Circle Drive enables a fast turning of the truck without having to maneuver.
- Diagonal Drive ensures fast, safe handling of long components in congested areas.